Sunday, August 8, 2010

New Stock

Hello loveles,

In the next 2 weeks we will be getting some lovely new dresses in but for now I will show you the dresses we got in a couple of weeks ago.
I wanted to wait until we had everything first before I posted hence the lateness.













Captain Dress is a very popular style that has been seen on celebrities such as Leighton Meester





















 

Rock n Roll wiggle dress in Skull print and Tattoo flash print






























The Vintage sailor swing dress with it's fabulous look, fit and feel that has made it so popular























And last but not least the Juvenile Delinquent dress in leopard print which i mentioned last post when the lovely Teer Wayde posed in it

















Stay tuned for the 3 new styles of dresses that we have coming in also the gorgeous Troublemaker necklace!



Untill next time

Katx
kat@pinupboudoir.com.au

www.pinupboudoir.com.au

Follow us on facebook

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/pages/Pin-Up-Boudoir/104660042909949?ref=ts

2 comments:

  1. Best necklace ever! I'm saving my pennies for it. Stunning dresses I'd own them all if i could!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was The Vintage Sailor Swing dress that started my obsession :)
    Very first pin up dress for my birthday

    ReplyDelete